EvoReports download and install
EvoReports is fully integrated with Alfresco and works from Alfresco 4.x and onwards.
EvoReports is published as an Alfresco .amp file, which is available from our download section and is very easy to install.
Downloading EvoReports is very fast and very easy. To download, you must first register in our support portal. If you have already registerd in the portal you can enter user and password to access the download file, otherwise you can create a new account clicking create Account link as you can see in the following image:
Once registered in the portal you can download clicking the evoreports version as showed in the following image:
Once downloaded EvoReports zipped file you should follow standard amp installation to install evorpeports. It´s very easy, just following alfresco instructions below:
Installation procedure is:
- - Download appropiate evoReports file for your alfresco version.Now there are two versions, one for 4.2.x and other for 4.0.x and 4.1.X
- - Stop Alfresco tomcat.
- - Copy evoReports-1.850.amp to your amps directory. Delete any evoreports previous version in that directory.
- - Copy evoReports-share-1.850.amp to your amps_share directory. Delete any evoreports previous version in that directory.
- - Go to your Alfresco_directory/bin and execute apply_amps.bat -force in windows or ./apply_amps.sh -force in Linux&Mac.
- - Follow amps installation pressing any key to continue when required.
- - Once amps are installed start alfresco tomcat.
- - Run your reports from evoReports console.
As we overwrite some alfresco files you have to aply amp with -force option.
1.- When installation evoReports in Linux servers you can get this error:
"net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRFontNotFoundException: Font 'Arial' is not available to the JVM. See the Javadoc for more details."
To solve this message in Linux servers you´ll have to install Microsoft core fonts. You can do it this way:
First get the microsoft core fonts. In Ubuntu 12.04 this package is called: ttf-mscorefonts-installer
When already installed fonts will be available in: /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts copy all the ttf files to your JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/fonts
2.- As we overwrite some alfresco files you have to aply amp with -force option. Please try again to know if works now.